Engicon's environmental practice covers a wide variety of services related to environmental studies and engineering that benefit both the public and private sectors. The services provided cover the entire project implementation cycle from project concept development and feasibility studies to detailed design, contract documents preparation, and construction supervision and management. Engicon is also involved in the preparation of strategies, policies, and operation and maintenance manuals, in addition to specialized training related to environmental services.
We help public sector clients protect local communities from pollution by proper planning, management, and engineering of aspects that can have detrimental impacts, such as solid and liquid wastes, gas emissions, or old contaminated sites that may need restoration or redevelopment. In the private sector, Engicon's involvement ensures environmental compliance from the project initiation phase through operation and closure in addition to site restoration and rehabilitation when needed.
Environmental services we provide include:
- Environment and social impact assessments (ESIAs)
- Environmental management
- Municipal solid waste planning and facilities engineering
- Wastewater treatment plant sludge management
- Hazardous and industrial waste management
- Site rehabilitation and redevelopment
- Site assessments and environmental field investigations
- Green and sustainability consulting
- Climate change and carbon footprint studies
- Green growth development projects
- Renewable energy projects