Countries in the MENA region are witnessing a major change in their economic structures, with governments investing heavily in areas that reduce their reliance on oil and gas. This trend has been creating new opportunities in industry and mining.
With large investments expected to be made in these sectors, Engicon is well positioned to assist in various capacities. Its planning and comprehensive engineering capabilities have been harnessed to design and supervise various industrial parks and factories. These services include the design of all facilities and infrastructure, as well as providing the required environmental services.
Our skill sets offer a unique opportunity for industrial facilities to reduce costs whilst becoming more environmentally responsible. We have helped our partners develop water reuse and solid waste recycling solutions, among other cost saving strategies.
Industry and Mining services we provide include:
- Planning of industrial and mining facilities
- Architecture design
- Structural engineering
- MEP engineering
- Environmental impact assessments
- Traffic impact assessments
- Feasibility studies
- Site rehabilitation and redevelopment
- Environmental management
- Waste treatment & reuse
- Interior design
- Hazard & industrial waste management
- Green & sustainability consulting
- Landscape design
- Geotechnical engineering
- Facility management manuals and guidelines
- Construction management and supervision